Friday, August 3, 2012

Out With The Old..... In With The New!

I am 're-vamping' the day care.  After having it as a classroom setting for so long--I am tired of looking at it.  Tired of all the 'in your face' toys, games and activities that are always out, always a mess.  Now that the last preschoolers have left my care and have the joy of caring for kids under 2, I am wanting a more homey feel to the area.  Painters come tonight to start and I have just about cleared everything out, which is a huge job!  Its been cleared out but not sorted--thats a another weekend project!





I have been repurposing different items, giving them a coat of paint, or different use than what they are meant to be used for.  The 14 drawer dresser has been painted and so has my crib-turned into a kids cubby-hole.  New things for the walls, so glad the huge bulletin boards are down!  New carpet has yet to picked out, but that will hopefully come along in about a month.  Feeling better just knowing that its about done.  Here are a couple of things going into that room.  Still need the finishing touches but they are ready to go!!  YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment